Lutheran Cancer Center
The Lutheran Cancer Center, located at 7910 W. Jefferson Blvd. on the Lutheran Hospital campus, is a comprehensive cancer treatment facility. Our board-certified specialists work together to deliver innovative cancer care. The center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive community cancer program.
Services provided through the Lutheran Cancer Center:
- Cancer Resource Center
- Clinical trials and research
- Dedicated registered dietitians
- Fort Wayne Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Lutheran Adult Outpatient Chemotherapy Clinic
- Lutheran Children’s Hospital Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Lutheran Medical Group Surgical Specialists
- Oncology nurse navigators
- Palliative Care Clinic
- Radiation Oncology Associates
- Social services
*Employed and independent members of the medical staff and Allied Health staff of Lutheran Hospital.