Lutheran Cancer Center
New Directions Series: Melanoma
Join us to learn more about the new directions in melanoma care with presentations by local physicians and a nationally-renowned speaker.
Thursday, May 11
Pictured l to r: Nathan Comsia, MD*; Neal Agee, MD; Joshua Wallet, MD*; Ryan Gonzales, MD*; David Zimmerman, MD*; Mark Ranck, MD*; Charles Morrison, MD*; Sunil Babu, MD*; Richard Sibley, MD*; Nadine Floyd, MD*; Steven Rhinehart, MD*; Prasad Mantravadi, MD*; Charles Aust, MD*; Xiao Lin, MD*; Sreenivasa Nattam, MD* and Rachael Hayes, MD.
The Lutheran Cancer Center, located at 7910 W. Jefferson Blvd. on the Lutheran Hospital campus, is a comprehensive cancer treatment facility. Our board-certified specialists work together to deliver innovative cancer care. The center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive community cancer program with outstanding achievement designation.
Services provided through the Lutheran Cancer Center:
- Cancer Resource Center
- Clinical trials and research
- Dedicated registered dietitians
- Fort Wayne Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Lutheran Adult Outpatient Chemotherapy Clinic
- Lutheran Children’s Hospital Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Lutheran Medical Group Surgical Specialists
- Oncology-certified nurse navigators
- Palliative Care Clinic
- Radiation Oncology Associates
- Social services
- Support groups
*Independent members of the medical staff of Lutheran Hospital.